Sunday, March 12, 2017

Spring/Festival Season Updo

Hey guys 😊 How's everyone doing? Today's post I'm super excited about, because I looooved the
turnout. It's this EXREMELY EASY updo for spring/festival season/summertime, that literally needs one item: a headband- of your choice as well! It just needs to be able to be elastic around your whole head- that's really it though. This updo is also perfect for prom, weddings, or any other special occasions. Are you ready? Let's get started! Hope you guys like it as much as I do!

MATERIALS NEEDED:

  • Headband with an elastic around your head

The one I got was from Walmart for guess how much? 88 cents! Yeah, I got it on sale but I love it! It's so me with the gold.

OPTIONAL:
  • Bobby pins
  • Hairspray 
  • Curling iron - I didn't even curl my hair. You may want some bangs to frame your face to be curled though- totally your preference.
STEPS:
  1. Start with smooth, brushed out hair. It can be curled if you prefer, but you can leave it straight like I did just for time preservation.

    2. Put your headband in your hair- What you need to do with this part though, is not put it under your hair, like you would when wearing a normal headband. You'll put it over all of your hair.


    3. Grab a 1-1 & 1/2 inch section and twist it

4. Now here's the hardest step- which isn't even that hard. What your're going to do with this step is take that small section, and loop it around and tuck it in your headband like shown.



5. Now, if you have longer hair or extensions like I do, you'll have to repeat the last step from step 4 with the excess hair. 


6. Now, all you'll do is repeat these steps all over the rest of your head! You can take larger sections, smaller sections, whatever you desire! 

 Aaaand here you go! The finished product! It looks like a formal curled updo that took 82942 bobby pins! If you have any hairs out of place, you may need hairspray, or a bobby pin or 2 to tame a few stray hairs, but that's really it! It's such a pretty hairstyle that's totally worth trying.


Hope you all enjoyed! Let me know of any other hairstyles you want me to try! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment