Thursday, March 9, 2017

Spring Makeup Trends

Image result for spring makeup products    Hello everybody! With spring (thankfully) being around the corner, it's such an exciting time for beauty lovers. Why? New makeup trends, new makeup releases, new hair and fashion trends, etc. Of course the warmer and sunnier weather coming around the corner too is a major plus! So with that being said, today I'm going to be helping you guys getting your makeup game ready for spring. I'm going to talk about some trends that are big every spring season, and some recommended products to help you achieve the desired look. Hope you guys enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe!



    TREND 1:

    Glowy Skin

Bright, radiant skin never goes out of style no matter what time of year it is. Just enhancing the glow even more is typically a style that beauty fanatics love to do. Doing this requires the following:
  • exfoliated, hydrated skin
  • dewy foundation
  • highlighter, more highlighter, and did I say highlighter?
    • To start this, be sure to wash and moisturize your face per usual before makeup application. Starting with a clean, fresh base is key for makeup application everyday, regardless of what desired skin finish you're trying to achieve,
    • Following, apply your foundation. The 2 best foundations for dewy skin finishes in my opinion are:
      • L'Oreal Tru Match (for oilier skin types)/ Tru Match Lumi (for normal-dry skin types)
      • Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy & Smooth
    • Highlighter: I think if you know eve the slightest thing about makeup, you know about the rave of highlighters. There are so many good highlighters out there, so I'll give the ones I gravitate the most towards:
      • Laura Geller- Gilded Honey
      • BECCA x Jaclyn Hill- Champagne Pop
      • Makeup Geek x Kathleen Lights- Highlighter Palette (I believe this was limited edition)
      • Wet n' Wild- Precious Petals
      • Maybelline Face Studio Highlight/ Contour Palette in medium
      • Anastasia Beverly Hills- Ultimate Glow Kit

Trend 2: 

Peaches, Corals, Oranges, Reds

    Shades of orange/red are huge for spring and summer, which I loooove because those colors compliment my eye really will. I'll include some orange toned makeup looks. For eyeshadow- the palette I recommend is the Morphe 35O. I use the all matte one, but you can get the all shimmer or the combo of the two. It's all orange based which is perfect. 




LIPS: If you are looking for a good lip option of oranges, I recommend the Smashbox Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Out Loud. It's so hydrating, and stays on your lips until you scrub it off. I am IN LOVE with the shade.


TREND 3:

 Pops of Color


Spring is a perfect time to try pops of bright colors. You can include pops of colors in so many different ways: lower lashline, inner corner, lips, and as a highlight shade are the most popular typically. Two good lines of affordable, but high quality eyeshadows that have a large color range are from L'Oreal- their infallible single shadows and NYX single eyeshadows. Both can be found at their websites, some drugstores, and Ulta. Here are some looks I've done that have incorporated these types of color pops:

 Inner corner: NYX Prismatic shadow in glass slipper

 Lip: Too Faced Liquid Lip in Melted Berry
Lower Lashline: MakeupGeek Bitten

Lower lashline shadow:  MakeupGeek Bitten

NYX Prismatic Shadow in Glass Slipper for inner corner, cheekbone and browbone


There ya go, guys! There are more spring trends of course, but I figured giving you guys three popular and relatively easy ones would be our best bet, right? Anyway, I hope you guys have enjoyed! Should I do the same post just with hair? Let me know!

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment