Sunday, March 5, 2017

February Beauty Favorites

    Hi, lovelies! Today's post is going to be me giving you guys a roundup of all of my favorite beauty products I have tried that are new, or that I have rediscovered in the month of February. I watch a ton of beauty vloggers on YouTube, and these are one of my favorite videos to watch monthly, mainly because I'm nosy and like to see what everyone else uses in their daily beauty routines. I'll have a collection of hair, makeup, and skincare stuff to show you guys so hope you all enjoy!



    SKINCARE:
Photo of Aura Cacia Essential Oil, 100% Pure, Cleansing, Tea Tree, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)    This month, I've had a constant problem with breakouts. I'm still trying to get my skin to completely calm down, but I found something that's been really helping me out in that process- tea tree oil. Using tea tree oil on breakouts has totally changed my skin, I use a q-tip and put on drop of the oil, along with a little water, and I just dab it over the breakout and literally within the next day, the breakout gets smaller, and it's typically totally shrunken by 3-4 days. The oil I got was just from Rite Aid. The brand itself is called Aura Cacia, and I was able to get it for like 7 bucks I think! For sure under 10, which for oils that's a steal!



Image result for belif the true cream moisturizing bomb     I redeemed this moisturizer from my Sephora Beauty Insider, and I'm soooo glad I did. It's the Belif True Cream Moisturizing Bomb. It's become my new night- routine moisturizer, and I can't rave enough about it. It leaves my skin so smooth and hydrated, and by the morning it literally just feels so soft. I'm not looking forward to when I run out and have to pay the full price for one, but a little goes a long way, and it's definitely worth every penny.



HAIR:
Image result for one n only argan oil curling iron   I only have one hair favorite, and it's this curling iron from the brand One n' Only. You can find their products and tools at Sally Beauty Supply. I got their 1 & 1/4 inch curling iron actually as a birthday gift from my parents (thanks mom and pops,) and I didn't get into really using it a lot until the past 3-4 weeks and I love it. It doesn't leave my hair dry, and the iron came with a sample size of their argon oil which is amazing as well. I also just love the curl it gives my hair. It's just a very natural wave, that doesn't totally flatten out by the end of the day. I love it!





 MAKEUP:

Image result for wet n wild megaglo contour stickMy first makeup favorite of the month is from Wet n Wild. I tried their new contour stick that launched at the beginning of the year, and I am soooo in love. It glides over the skin so smoothly, blends evenly, and gives your face such a natural contour for the most affordable prices! Wet n Wild can be purchased from their website, drugstores, and Ulta. Please do yourself a favor and check it out! A lot of their shades do have a warmer undertone though, and I'm very yellow- based undertone. So if you're cool toned, you may have to be careful in which shade you choose.



Image result for wet n wild photofocus powder


My next makeup favorite is from Wet n Wild as well. Their new face powders are a gift from above man. It's their photofocus pressed powder, that can be purchased at the same locations their contour stick can be purchased from. I use this to set my undereye area, and the oilier areas of my face. Such a great powder, I highly recommend this too!






 My last makeup favorite is from the brand Milani Cosmetics. It's another drugstore brand that can be purchased on their website, at Meijer, Target and CVS. This is their Amore Matte Lip Creme- and the shade I have been loooving is in the shade Covet. It's a true chocolate brown shade. The formula is amazing! If you've worn liquid lipsticks before, you know how drying some can be. This one isn't at all! It wears so comfortably on the lips, and wears for a relatively long time! Again, another affordable makeup item too that I very highly stand by.



And there you have it! Some of my favorite beauty items of the month. I hope to be able to do these as often as I can, whether that's every other month, or hopefully monthly! Thank you guys for reading, and I'll see you all soon! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment